Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Welcome Friends!

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to everyone who found my blog via Twitter (@KimFFU) or through my recent interview featured on Julie Ryan's blog, Counting My Spoons (or even if you just Googled "fibromyalgia" and "caregiver" and were somehow led here).  I hope you will find my blog to be honest and educational.  It is my goal to help educate the friends and family of those fighting a chronic invisible illness to raise even more awareness and garner better support.

If your loved one is a spoonie (and I'm assuming you love them), then you owe it to them and to yourself to read and learn as much as you can about their condition and truly mean it when you say that you are there for them.  No one should have to go through such a life-altering illness alone.

Peace and Love,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. I love the purpose of your blog! Hope you find it a great experience, there are a lot of us who deal with fibromyalgia and blog it out. Your openness and honesty will make this a rich experience. I look forward to all your posts.

    FibroFacialGal
    http://fightinthefibro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete